Vendor Registration Information
Madison Junior High School • 134 Madison Avenue, Rexburg, ID 83440
Friday, May 12 2017
This event is strictly an informational fair no items, products or services can be sold. The purpose of this event is to promote your product, business or service and connect you with the community. Duplicate vendors will not be allowed (Example two Mary Kay distributors, two Doterra distributors etc.) Due to this being a not for profit event it is important that no exchanging of money at this event.
The Health & Wellness Fair will be in the Main Gym – Enter through the back/East gym doors ONLY. Please do not enter through the school’s main doors.
Set-Up for the Fair will begin at 12:00 PM on Friday. Please don’t go through the school or enter the main gym before that time. The Fair will begin at 2:00 p.m. and continue until 8:00 p.m. Have your booth set up, ready and staffed by 1:45 p.m. Clean-Up will begin promptly at 8:00 p.m. Please don’t take down your items before 8PM and make sure all items are removed and your booth area is clean by the close of the Fair.
- A basic vendor booth which includes a 6 foot table and 2 chairs can be reserved for $100
- A basic vendor booth which includes a 6 foot table and 2 chairs and electricity can be reserved for $125
- A starred vendor booth which includes a 6 foot table and 2 chairs, preferred placement in the gym and a star marking on the map/passport, which means participants have to visit your booth in order to qualify for the raffle drawings, plus electricity $200 (only 20 preferred spots available)
*Early Bird Special register and pay before April 1st and take $25 off the original registration cost.
Deadlines for Vendors:
- Signed vendor application completed and turned in no later than Friday, April 28th, 2017.
- In order to cover expenses for refreshments, raffle prizes, custodial costs, advertising, etc. your booth fee needs to be submitted at the time of application. With your payment we will provide a 6 foot table and two chairs. Application fees are non-refundable after April 21st.
- Two payment methods are available, once you register an invoice reflecting the options you chose will be sent to you. You can pay online via Paypal or credit card. Or mail a check in to (60 W. Main Rexburg, ID 83440) made out to Madison School District and mailed with a copy of your application. A $25 fee will be collected for returned checks. Either option you choose an invoice will be emailed to you and needs to be taken care of within 5 days of registering or your spot will be opened back up due to limited space.
- Booth space will be approximately 8’ x 8’ (we are providing a 6 foot table ) and you will be assigned a number upon check-in when you come to set up at the Junior High. Please confine all display items within your booth space. Your booth will be at the number you have been assigned upon check-in. Please check-in first and then you may unload your booth items. After you have unloaded please park your vehicle in a designated parking space.
- If you would like additional chairs (2 are provided), you will need to bring your own.
- Booths with electricity are limited. If electricity is needed, please indicate it on the form and there is an additional $25 charge. There is a limited number of spots that will have electricity – the first 15 to sign up and take those spots will get them. Extension cords will not be provided.
- Please bring a cart/dolly with you if you will need it for your set-up/take down. Please help us clean up the gymnasium after the Fair is finished.
- Booths must be staffed at ALL times. (This is for the safety and care of your items)
- Pets, alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited.
- Any signage, handouts, prizes, or giveaways that you want to have at your own booth are your responsibility and expense.
- For additional questions, please call Jessica Goudy (Madison Schools) 208-359-3300 ext. 3434 Doug McBride (MMH) at 208-359-9817
- Booth space is limited and will be provided to the first 70 vendors that fill out and submit the vendor application and pay the booth fee.
- Madison School District & Madison Memorial Hospital are not responsible for accidents or injury during the event. We are also not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged merchandise or materials. Vendor agrees to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention and public safety and must maintain dignity and integrity at the Fair.
This Fair will be advertised through various social media outlets, local radio and TV stations and by Madison School District and Madison Memorial Hospital. Please help us by promoting this event to your clients, friends and family! We want this to be a great success.